Watertown Savings Bank provides the following additional services to help your business.
Make a deposit at the end of your business day, even if it is after Watertown Savings Bank is closed. A Night Depository is a safe place to keep the day's profits and the funds will be deposited to your account the following business day. Night Depository service is available at most locations:
- Arlington Office, 980 Mass. Ave, Arlington
- East Watertown Office, 10 Bigelow Avenue, Watertown
- Main Office, 60 Main Street, Watertown Square
- North Waltham/Lexington Office, 1075 Waltham Street, Lexington
- Waltham Center Office, 6 Lexington Street, Waltham
- Warrendale Office, 739 Main Street, Watertown
- Waverley Square Office, 30 Church Street, Belmont
24-Hour Telephone Banking
Easy 24-hour telephone access to your accounts. With a quick call to (617) 928-2300 you can check balances, maturity dates, rates, transfer funds and a whole lot more.
Safe Deposit Boxes (available to WSB customers only)
Get organized and protect key business documents with a Safe Deposit Box at Watertown Savings Bank. Our Safe Deposit Vaults are conveniently located:
- Main Office, Watertown Square
- Warrendale Branch, Watertown
- Waltham Center Branch, Waltham
- Waverley Square Branch, Belmont
Merchant Card Services
We recommend Blue Pay for merchant card services. Click the banner on the left to learn more about Blue Pay. Or, to learn more, contact our Business Development Officer George Bargamian at 617-928-2377, or e-mail him: email@example.com
IMPORTANT: E-mail is generally not a secure form of communication. Please do not include account number or social security information in this correspondence.
Cash Management Sweeps
Manage your funds more effectively while earning a greater return. Available upon approval. Call our Business Development Office for further information.
WSB customers can wire funds across the country or around the world.
- Within the U.S.: $20.00
- Outside the U.S.: $50.00