Watertown Savings Bank (WSB)is proud to be a responsible corporate citizen, and good friend to the community. We focus donations and sponsorships on organizations that promote affordable housing or provide programs directed at low to moderate-income individuals/households. In 2013, WSB donated more than $330,000 to nearly 350 local organizations.
We honor hundreds of requests for donations per year. As that number steadily grows, to ensure that we continue our tradition of community involvement, and to comply with Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) regulations, we have established a set of guidelines.
- Organizations and/or their members that have a relationship with WSB will be given priority.
- Donations are restricted to non-profit organizations headquartered in areas where the bank is located (Arlington, Belmont, Lexington, Newton, Waltham, and Watertown).
- We do not provide funding to individuals, or religious or political groups.
- Requests are reviewed by committee on a monthly basis.
- All requestsmust besubmitted in writing at least one month ahead of the deadline.
Organizations should complete a Request for Donations form.*
Click here for a printable version in PDF format.
Click here to complete the form online and then print.
*Please note: We are unable to accept any requests verbally or over the telephone.
How to Contact Us
Send your request to:
Watertown Savings Bank
60 Main Street
Watertown, MA 02472
Fax to: 617-972-9218 Attention: Marketing Department
Email attach your request to Kelly Cronin: firstname.lastname@example.org
If the bank is unable to grant a request, we will make every effort to notify the organization in writing. For questions regarding these guidelines or our Request for Funds form, please contact Kelly Cronin in the Marketing Department at email@example.com
IMPORTANT: E-mail is generally not a secure form of communication. Please do not include account number or social security information in this correspondence.