At Watertown Savings Bank, our knowledgeable staff can assist you in reaching your financial goals, whether you are looking for checking and online banking, looking to refinance or finance a home, business or other project.
But, it's good financial sense to make time to regularly assess your financial status and goals. The following calculators, links, tips and alerts are just a few financial resources to help guide you.
- Financial Answer Center - in depth information on financial planning topics like paying for your child's college or retirement planning
- Online Education Center – helpful online videos to learn more about our products and services, as well as important financial topics
- Useful Links – online resources to help you with your personal banking.
- Alerts & Notifications – important information about your finances and financial security.
- Personal Banking Tips – helpful information to guide you with your personal banking habits and goals.
Calculators – assess your personal financial status.
- Mortgage Payment Calculator – determine your savings if you change your payment terms.
- Retirement Planner – create a retirement savings plan.
- Net Worth Calculator – determine your net worth.
- Home Budget Calculator – learn how to manage your monthly expenses better.
- Check Book Balancer – get help balancing your checking account funds.
- More Calculators
Need more help Call (800) 207-2525 or (617) 928-9000 and we can assist you in your banking needs.