NEW - WSB Mobile Money now includes Mobile Deposit! Smartphone and iPad users can deposit checks via their phone or tablet. Download the WSB Mobile Money app from the iPhone or iPad App store, or Google play for Android phones. Click the demo link below to see how Mobile Deposit works.
WSB Mobile Money is the ultimate banking convenience. Now you can monitor your accounts, receive alerts, transfer funds, pay bills, send money to a friend or find a WSB ATM right from your mobile device.
WSB Mobile works on most types of phones. If you can receive a text, you can use WSB Mobile for balance, alerts, transaction history and ATM locator. The grid below will show you the features available with the App, Browser or Text versions:
|Mobile App||Mobile Web (WAP)||Text Banking (SMS)|
|Getting Started||Download from App Store||Via WSB Online/Options or browse:Watertown Savings Bank on your phone.||Via WSB Online/Options|
|Phone requirements||Android or iPhone||Any phone with a web browser||Any text-enabled phone|
To learn more, view our step-by-step video by clicking on the image below.
WSB Mobile is a free service* for anyone currently enrolled in WSB Online. Android and iphone users can download our app from their phone's app store. Search either "Watertown Savings Bank" or "WSB Mobile Money." Other cellphone users can log on to WSB Online, click the “Options” tab, go to WSB Mobile Profile, select “Enroll” and complete the form. You must have your mobile device handy as a text message will be sent during the enrollment process.
If you have a browser (internet service) on your phone, we suggest you opt to choose both the text and browser options when you enroll. Your browser will give you a more complete mobile banking experience, but the text feature is handy for a quick balance check.
If you are currently not enrolled with WSB Online, click here to register.
Here are some tips for successfully depositing checks through Mobile Money:
- Before logging into the Mobile Deposit app, close all other apps running in the background on your mobile phone.
- Sign/Endorse the back of your check, and label it “For Deposit Only.”
- Flatten folded or crumbled checks before taking your photos.
- Keep the check within the view finder on the camera screen when capturing your photos.
- Take the photos of your check in a well-lit area
- Place the check on solid dark background before taking the photo of it.
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check when taking your photos.
- Try not to get too much of the areas surrounding the check.
- Hold the camera as square to the check as possible to reduce corner to corner skew.
- Make sure that the entire check image is visible and in focus before submitting your deposit.
- No shadows across the check.
- All four corners are visible.
- Check is not blurry.
- The MICR line (numbers on the bottom of your check) is readable.
Click here for answers to mobile banking frequently asked questions.
*Standard text rates apply for text messages.