Today, the landscape of investment options is varied and complex. The need for professional guide through this landscape is essential. For example,
- Should you open a 529 college savings program for your children's or grandchildren's college tuition
- What is the most effective strategy to transfer wealth to a loved one or charity
- Are your current investments properly allocated to minimize risk and maximize return
- What investments should you consider to combat the prospect of future inflation
- Is a professionally-managed account, which might include a combination of mutual funds, stocks, exchange trade funds (ETF) or indexed funds, the way to invest
Whether you are saving to buy a house, send a child to college, have a comfortable retirement, or simply increase your assets, let us help guide the way.
Access all the investment advice you need right here at Infinex Financial Group1 located at Watertown Savings Bank. Learn all you need to know about the many different options available. Working with you, we'll make recommendations towards fulfilling your most important financial goals. We'll help you integrate various savings and investment elements into a specifically tailored and results-driven plan.
As an unbiased and objective resource, you can be assured our recommendations are only influenced by the products and programs that are best for meeting your particular goals. Our commitment to provide quality advice, research and service is evident in each recommendation we provide and every plan we prepare.
Call Sandy Penchansky at 617-928-2349 for an appointment, or email him:
IMPORTANT: E-mail is generally not a secure form of communication.
Please do not include account number or social security information in this correspondence.
1 Investment and insurance products and services are offered through INFINEX INVESTMENTS, INC. Member FINRA/SIPC. Infinex and the bank are not affiliated. Products and services made available through Infinex are not insured by the FDIC or any other agency of the United States and are not deposits or obligations of, nor guaranteed or insured by, any bank or bank affiliate. These products are subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of value.