It's here! Watertown Savings Bank's NEW alerts system--a powerful system delivering alerts, notifications, and events to any device in real-time.
Do I have to be enrolled for Online Banking to receive SecureAlerts?
- You can set up the Alerts from WSB Online. Or you can choose to receive push notification alerts, which are set up from our WSB Mobile Banking app.
Can I use alerts to help guard against fraud?
- Absolutely. We recommend that all customers set up SecureAlerts to monitor account activity. When you activate SecureAlerts you'll know exactly what's happening with your accounts and you can watch for suspicious activity in real-time.
Is there a fee to receive alerts?
- No. This is a free service. However note that text message and data fees may be charged by your service provider to receive text alerts.
How do I sign up to receive SecureAlerts?
- Simple. Log on to WSB Online and click on the Enroll button. You can choose the Alerts you wish to receive from the Alert tab.
Can I send alerts to more than one person?
- Yes, when setting up Alerts, in the Contact options tab there is a link to add additional email addresses and text numbers.
How do I activate an email address or phone number to receive Alerts?
- When setting up Alerts from the Contact options tab, click "send activation code".
- Type the code you receive into the activation box.
Can I choose not to receive Alerts in the middle of the night?
- Yes. You can choose a "do not disturb" option for each device used for your delivery methods. For instance, you can set your mobile number to not receive any Alerts between specific time periods. Any Alerts generated during that time period will be held until that period ends.
Can I review past Alerts?
How do I delete or modify Alerts?
- Log on to WSB Online and click on "Manage Alerts". From the Alerts screen, click the Overview tab to view all of your Alerts. Click to Edit or Delete any existing Alert.
Can I set up Alerts from the WSB Mobile Banking app?
- Yes. To set up push notifications through our WSB Mobile Banking app, log on, select More from the main menu, then Alerts. Turn on Push Notifications. (Mobile carrier fees may apply.)
- Once turned on, you can set up account alerts, security alerts, and view your recent history of alerts sent.
What are the system requirements to receive Alerts through the Mobile Banking app?
- Our WSB Mobile Banking app supports mobile devices using operating systems versions of Android 4.1 or Apple iOS 8 or newer.
Learn more about SecureAlerts:
If you have any questions about SecureAlerts and how to take advantage of this powerful, secure alert system to monitor your banking activities in real-time, contact Customer Support at 617-928-9000.
Get Started! Download the app and enroll into WSB Mobile Banking and set up your real-time alerts